Saturday, July 17, 2010

Let the blog flow

Blogging must be genetic because my sister and I both have one now, only hers is way better then mine! Her blog (Glorious Greens http://gloriousgreens.wordpress.com) is not only a great tale of a working, middle-class, married, chic, chick trying to be healthy and cook creatively; it is also am honest journal of her life. I realized when catching up on her blog tonight, that I post too little and think too much about what I post. I only post wildly funny stories that happen and I have to think exactly how I should write it so that everyone can feel the feelings that I had when it actually happened. I forgot in this process though, that many things in my life happen that are wildly hilarious to everyone but me! I should post those moments too. My goal is to post more and not be so selective. If I can't laugh about the chaos that I call my life, then maybe some of you can, and I hope you do....out loud!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is common to over think what you'll post because it is out there for everyone to see. I just try to keep in mind that I started the blog as a way to help keep me motivated and secondly to share my story. It is just liking weighing in for me, it helps keep me honest however my life is more than just 3 meals per day so I try incorporate my "real" life as well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete