Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And.....I'm back

The best part of why I haven't posted in so long is that in the go-go-go of my every day life with three small children, I forgot my password. That says it all. My brain is so overwhlemed with input, that a mere prompt for a password became a huge hurdle. With a great deal of reflection and some actual time to tinker, I figured it out, and...I'm back.

Now that my password is back in action, I can actually resume the tale of this crazy life that I live and love. So many stories to tell, I will be back at it again soon. As I write this though, monster #3 has awakened and I will have to write again some time soon.

For all of you that have been missing my stories, not to worry, the stories have not stopped happening. They will again be preservered in the blog world....if I can remember the password a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment