Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Mom-me Files

My sister coaxed me into starting a blog. Each day I seem to have some crazy story that I can use as my facebook statues and she, among others, can't seem to hear enough about the epic tales of our chaotic life. I hope you enjoy the quirky stories of my life as a full-time, working mother of three girls under the age of 6. Somehow I have managed to keep the "me" in mommy, which is why I have titled this blog the Mom-me Files. It seems like a daily struggle to be a mom, a teacher, a wife and then be "me" on top of it all. Anyone who knows me knows that I find comfort in humor. It is how I deal with just about everything. So, through humor, I have managed to stay sane, and stay "me." Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Beyond excited that you finally started a blog. I can't wait to stalk you blog daily.

    ReplyDelete